What would you say if I told you that you and I could be going to London Fashion Week Festival together next year? That’s right. An all expenses paid trip to London.
But wait, I’m getting ahead of myself.
You may have noticed that the beautiful Enhle Mbali has been rocking the same outfit to different events. This is one of the bravest moves in the industry, as outfit repeating is considered a fashion felony. Together with Skip, Enhle made a powerful statement that resonates with women living with real budgets; that you can repeat and be stylish.
Skip’s new advanced liquid mix is intelligently designed to care for your clothes. It penetrates deep into the heart of fibres; providing superior stain removal and leaving clothes looking new for longer. If you take care of your favourite garments, you can wear them over and over again!
So, are you ready to take the #SkipCareChallenge? Skip is challenging us to repeat one of our favourite fashion items in an outfit not once, not twice – 3 times in one week! It’s very easy, and your entry could land us both a spot on a plane to London.
All you have to do is wear the same dress/item of clothing 3 times in one week. Each time you wear it; style it differently to create a new look. Enter the challenge by uploading images or a video documenting your minimum three different looks in one week to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #SKIPCARECHALLENGE and tag my blog.
Competition: WIN an all expenses paid trip to London Fashion Week Festival! If you take care of your favourite fashion pieces, you can wear them once, twice – even three times a week! @skipsouthafrica is challenging all of us to wear the same item of clothing to three different events. Your entry could win us both a week in London in 2018, with R10 000 spending money each! All you have to do is take a photo of yourself rocking the same item to 3 different events in one week, tag my blog in your caption and use #SKIPCARECHALLENGE. Follow the link in my bio to check out the terms & conditions and read more about this awesome comp! Competition ends 5 December 2017. Swipe to see how I styled my beloved @michaelkors top on 3 different days. #Ad
Competition Start & End Date
Competition opens: 09 November 2017 at 12:00
Competition closes: 05 December 2017 at 00:00
Participate in the #SKIPCARECHALLENGE – wear the same dress/item of clothing 3 times in one week. Each time you wear it; style it differently to create a new look. Enter the challenge by uploading images or a video documenting your minimum three different looks in one week to either Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #SKIPCARECHALLENGE and tag the blog that you saw the competition on, between the competition start date of 09 November 2017 at 12:00 competition end date of 05 December 2017 at 00:00.
- There will be x 1 grand prize winner who will win a trip to London Fashion Week Festival 2018 for themselves and the blogger that they entered the competition on.
- This includes: Return flights for the winner and the blogger from South Africa to London, UK
- X6 nights’ accommodation for us in London
- Tickets to London Fashion Week Festival
- R 10 000.00 spending money each for the winner and me respectively. Please note that this will be in ZAR (Rands) and will not be converted into another currency
Terms and Conditions
- X5 bloggers Fashion Breed, Just Jade, Simply Palesa, Glitz &Grammar and 9Lives will supply X5 entries each to the grand prize draw by the 8th December 2017 and a winner will be announced on a Skip Platform by the 12th December 2017
- The bloggers will choose 5 of their best entries (8 December 2017), all grand prize draw entries (25) will be entered into a random draw where the first winner drawn will win the grand prize. The judge’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entered.
- To be eligible, the winners must be South African residents, 18 years or older, and cannot have won a prize from Skip in the last 6 months.
- If Skip cannot view your entry on either Facebook or Instagram when searching for the #SKIPCARECHALLENGE competition hashtag due to the entrant’s privacy settings, the entry does not stand.
- The winner and the blogger will each need to be in possession of a valid passport and will need to obtain the necessary Visa/s to redeem the prize. The winner and travel partner will be solely responsible for all costs and arrangements in connection with obtaining a valid passport and Visa each.
- All winners will be notified by 14 December 2017 that they have won.
- The grand prize winner must take up his /her prize within 20 days of 14 December 2017
- The competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The prize excludes all personal expenses, such as telephone, laundry, transport, or any excursions (besides the London Fashion Week Festival), meals/drinks, travel insurance; foreign exchange, or spending money over the R 10 000.00 limit (per person).
- If the winner is selected via Facebook they will be notified via a Facebook inbox message and if the winner is selected on Instagram they will be notified via a direct message on Instagram. As mentioned above, all winners will be notified by 14 December 2017.
- The winner will need to respond to Skip by 5 January 2018 00:00 with their contact details. Should the winner not be contactable/respond by this date and time, Skip reserves the right to award the prize to a new winner.
- Skip reserves the right to use the winner’s images in future social media, at Skip’s discretion.